Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Traveling light

We've just spent a month in Edinburgh, a wonderful city.

I try and travel with as little as possible. I survived a month on...
  • One skirt
  • Two pairs of jeans
  • Two turtle neck shirts
  • Two sweaters
  • Two bras
  • Two books (bought and read five others thanks to the charity shops)
  • Five pairs of under pants
  • Three pairs of socks
  • Two pairs of boots
  • One nightdress (which I now hate)
  • Kindle
  • Laptop
  • Mouse
  • Mousepad
  • Telephone (forgot the cord)
  • Meds
  • Makeup
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Hairbrush
  • Coat (had to buy gloves and hat)
On the way back, Rick took the overflow of books bought and he combined all the electronics. If I'd been traveling alone I'd have had my tiny suitcase and my laptop case.






No comments: