Monday, December 26, 2016

Reading orgy

Right before Christmas there was a moment of panic. Except for catching up on nine New Yorkers I had nothing to read. 

 And I did need to get to them to pass them on to Lydia who would pass them on to Rosalie. Rick's annual gift of a subscription to me, is a gift to the three of us.

Although I read in French, I still prefer English. Getting good English (anything that interests me is the definition of good, not necessarily a statement of quality) is not always easy.

My reading is eclectic. Anything from news on-line, history, biographies, mysteries, chic lit, etc.

When I felt thru the Christmas wrapping I thought one gift might be a box set of some DVD. I would have liked that but my joy at discovering three books by an author I just discovered and loved was even greater. It was even a nicer gift that he remembered that I enjoyed the author.

And there were two other books on my Kindle: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and Jody Picoult's latest.

I now have a reading orgy ahead of me. 

YES!!!!

No comments: