Thursday, December 08, 2016

Delivery?

This is twice now that Amazon delivery services have failed to deliver a package.

The first was when I had Tiddlywinks shipped (don't ask) from the UK. I had repeated notices in my mailbox even though we were sitting a few feet away at the alleged time of delivery. I eventually tried to have it delivered to an alternate address, the tearoom which is like an extension of my own home a few doors down.

They said they would deliver it on a certain day. They never did. I did get a refund.

Now I found a Christmas gift for a friend. The first time it never arrived, so I reordered.

Supposedly they tried to deliver Dec. 1 but there was no notice and I have no more information on line. There was no notice.

I am sure Amazon get the package to the expediter, and that's where it goes wrong. It doesn't matter. I don't have what I want.

I will reorder this one more time because I think my friend would enjoy it. If it doesn't work, I will never order from Amazon again.






No comments: