Tuesday, August 23, 2016

PMS

Thank you for the visit. Please come back to read a wide range of topics.
www.donnalanenelson.com

Back in my pre-menopause days, I never suffered any pain. What did happen a couple of days before was overwhelming energy. I would use the energy for mega projects. In fact I kept lists for things to do during those periods.

This morning, I woke up with a similar attack of domesticity. I woke early. Before lunch I had...
  • Cleaned the fridge
  • Ironed (yes I iron normally because I prefer the feel of the clothes)
  • Mended clothes
  • Made raspberry muffins (recipe below*)
  • Delivered muffins to friends
  • Misc. cleaning chores
Hopefully the attack will pass and not happen in the near future.

RECIPE*
  • 1 3/4 cups flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 2 eggs lightly beaten
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 cup minimum fresh raspberries

Sift dry ingredients including sugar. Beat eggs, milk and add oil and add to dry ingredients. Fill greased muffin tins or paper muffin cups and bake at 350/190° for about 20 mins. 


 

No comments: