Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Anniversary

Today was the first anniversary of our legal marriage although we have others including that of when:
  • We met several decades ago
  • We reconnected in Geneva
  • We had our commitment ceremony (to me the most important)
First great part was Rick coming back from his UK trip.

We had lunch at the Café du Soleil, where we ate the night we reconnected. And of course we had to have profiteroles for dessert and the waiter who heard it was our anniversary brought them with candles.

We often joked about licking a plate. Rick took me up on my dare today and was willing to pose. It is just one more reason I adore him.

He is there for good, bad, interesting, boring and silly times. I especially like the silly. We laugh every day thru everything.




No comments: