Wednesday, November 11, 2015



Oops is one of those words that no one wants to hear. I had an oops moment this week.

My soon-to-be former housemate J and I were enjoying a DVD and popcorn night. She had promised to drive me back to the studio where Rick and I are ensconced.

Then I realised:
  • I didn't have a key
  • I didn't have the remote for the gate
  • I didn't have a key for the gate
  • I didn't have a key for the door
  • I didn't have Rick's phone number and I doubt he would have it on
I explained the problem to J. Of course, I could go back to my old bed, but my husband might worry if he woke in the middle of the night and I wasn't there.

Quick thinker, J is came up with the solution. 

She used Skype, Facebook and email to explain the situation. He was on the computer, they arranged a drop off time and the oops melted into nothingness.

No comments: