Sunday, June 14, 2015

Dear NSA



It has been a while since I've written, but I'm busy. Besides I know you can follow me through my webcam and my on-line posts so you know we had a great holiday in Andorra. My dumb phone is locked and you know that I never, ever, ever use my smart phone.

In fact, I don't know where it is. If you know can you tell me please.

I was a bit annoyed when Obama said spying would continue according to The Guardian. "The Obama administration has asked a secret surveillance court to ignore a federal court that found bulk surveillance illegal and to once again grant the National Security Agency the power to collect the phone records of millions of Americans for six months." I'm sure you found that a great relief.

I decided the NSA really stands for NO SECURITY ANYWHERE.

What do you think?

Love,
DLN

No comments: