Tuesday, March 24, 2015

another strange dream

I needed to catch a bus to the airport from my hotel where I was staying. My destination was Washington, D.C. I have no idea which city I was in.


But when I got to the bust stop I realised that I'd left my suitcase in the hotel. As in real life, I'd allowed so much extra time that going back to the hotel for it represented no problem. A bus came almost immediately.

At the hotel, my IEC boss was there, only he'd aged and had lost his beautiful blond hair. We were talking about what we'd been up to.

My suitcase was the blue one I was given as a graduation present.

Time to make the flight was getting tight, but I was aware that I could get a later flight.

Meanwhile Rick was hoovering the hotel carpet. 

What happened next I'll never know. The rain pounding on the skylight woke me.


No comments: