Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rick's Day to Cook.

Rick and I alternate who cooks on one day him and me on the next.

Although he is learning to cook and does quite well, but his solution, which is more than fine by me, is La Noisette, Gametta, Bartavelle or one of the Port restaurants.

Today around 11:30 with no lunch preparations in sight, I said, "I hope you are planning to cook Chinese today."

He looked confused with a, "I don't know how to cook Chinese" expression. Then he laughed as he caught my subtle suggestion.

We went to Shanghai Express and ate their buffet (Julia you'll have to try it when you're down here next, but when we are up there next, a trip across the border would be an idea, too).

The joke among our friends is "What restaurant are you cooking at today, Rick?"



No comments: