Sunday, December 07, 2014

Looking young

Some women have face lifts or use botox to look younger.  I've a simpler method.

With the exception of the times when I was on the pill, tetracycline or was pregnant I've always sported a few pimples.

Not the full blown acne, but enough to push my vanity to the surface.

Messing with hormones, taking an antibiotic that led directly to bladder infections or having ten or more children to maintain a smooth complexion didn't seem worth it. 

I'm vane, not stupid.

Then in my 40s I discovered the glasses of orange juice Idrank each morning were related to my face break outs.

I love oranges but other fruits cause the same problems unless eaten in non-satisfying quantities.

However, I do give in and my skin reverts back to its teenage condition. Since genetically I'm blessed with few wrinkles (thank you mom and dad) I can rely on the pimple method to recapture a youthful appearance.



No comments: