Sunday, December 28, 2014

"I won't sell it to you"

The we-buy-junk-and-sell-antiques dealer on 14, rue de juillet, told us he wouldn't sell the piggy bank (see above) to us if we would break it when filled. 

I had asked if we HAD to break it to get the money out. I wouldn't have bought if that were the case.

Fortunately the porker had a hidden opening, so he is now home safe and already had change in.

I've always saved change. Some years it mounts up to a $1,000 or more and is great for special purchases.

At one time I had a huge plastic Coca-cola bank where all my change went.


I changed countries before I could fill it up, but about $250 in dimes, pennies and nickles were in the bottom 15% of the bank.

Nice thing about piggy banks...there are no charges for different services.




1 comment:

URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.