Sunday, December 28, 2014

For once I loved a telephone

Even with my disdain of telephones, landlines and mobiles (especially when people ignore people to talk on their phones), they were a godsend when we were at the Barcelona airport trying to find out why the Barcelona police would not let my daughter in the country.

We used them to talk to the embassy, change travel arrangements and co-ordinate with my housemate who was helping with hotel arrangements and giving us strength.

My gratitude extends for this day and this emergency. Any desire to use the phone or any phone other than for minimum communications does not exist.

Skype me, email, talk to me face to face, write a letter, a fax, send a smoke signal.



1 comment:

Bilal Khatri112 said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. locateanumber