Thursday, November 20, 2014






I've sent the following email to this sorry excuse of a human being.

I'd love to see everyone of my readers do the same.

***

That any human would be so cruel to prevent another from doing an act of kindness.

I live in Europe and many people have shown me the story in French about arresting a 90 year old man for feeding the homeless and asked me if the US people are really that disgusting.

Sadly, the answer is yes.

I assume you are not Christian, because that certainly is not the attitude of a Christian.

Donna-Lane NELSON

Nov. 29. He did email me an answer explaining that there are places NOT on the street in Fort Lauderdale where people can get fed. Not sure I agree with his explanation but I do appreciate the courtesy of a response to someone who will never vote for him.

No comments: