Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Toilet paper insecurity

I am suffering from TPI big time.

We have two more days in the condo and only two rolls left.

Why not buy more you might ask.

Both Rick and I have gone on several forays looking for a grocery store. We did follow the directions of the people we asked. Directions to other locales were perfect.

We debated stealing a roll from someplace or reserve our elimination needs during a special visit to one of the nearby hotels. A third solution would be to lock certain sphincter muscles in the nether region bs of our bodies.

For a woman who thinks a six roll supply is dangerously low, this is not a comfortable situation.

However as we were walking to Schwartz, tonight, we passed a drug store. Bombing in I asked a clerk if they had toilet paper.

They did,but he said if I waited until tomorrow, it would be half price. I didn't want to wait, nor did I want the 24 pack. Six will do just fine until we leave on Friday. 

Rick did point out that we left several rolls behind. He didn't pat me on the head, although I know he wanted to.

No comments: