Sunday, October 12, 2014

Orderly? Hah!

I know I keep going on and on about the BnBs, but it has added such a dimension to our trip. I promise this will be the last BnB. We book through https://www.airbnb.com/ and have found it easy and truthful.

Last night as we were both writing on our computers, tourists boats went by and we waved, they waved.

This is our last BnB for now, now anyway. What a variety of experiences we've had and this is the most fun--a canal boat in Amsterdam. It's the opposite of Montreal, a one bedroom condo with dining area and large living area, but then space on a boat is always small.

The water is right outside our window and the boat across the way is almost a mirror image of the one we are staying on.

The last few days Rick is off to a conference, I'm catching up with the next newsletters. 

More and more I am thinking of doing a Murder in Amsterdam. Annie, my heroine, thinks it is a good idea. The historical part could be the Tulip Bubble.

The houseboat owner and her friend had never heard of it.

Of course I still have to hand in Murder in Schwyz to my publisher and I've about 20,000 words into Murder in Edinburgh

The next five weeks in Geneva and Argelès should be more orderly for work, she wrote with a smile, knowing that orderly and life have not been the norm forever no matter which country I'm in. 









No comments: