Tuesday, August 12, 2014

When Alpha Man meets Alpha Woman



One would think with two alpha personalities Rick and I would have more conflict.

We don't.


We do have discussions! 

Both of us have different ways of doing things, although who am I to complain how he does a household chore his way rather than mine or vice versa.

What happens often is one sets out to do something to find the other has already done it.

However since we moved in almost a year ago we were both saying the knives weren't sharp. He wanted to buy new ones (I try never to buy anything despite a mini shopping spree this morning), but that was mainly to replace things in the nest for when my housemate occupies it. (No way am I leaving her without coffee making equipment).

"You would think," Rick said the other day, "Alpha woman would take the knives to be sharpened."

Reasonable.

Today I took the knives down to cordernnier for sharpening.

"I am woman hear me roar" with no apologies to Helen Reddy.



No comments: