Friday, June 27, 2014

It's intrusive

This is a game I enjoy playing on the internet. I play it too much, but what the hell?
This is a book cover about Scottish history. I've been looking up various books about Scottish history and poetry for my next book, Murder in Edinburgh on Amazon.

Ads for books on Scotland have been coming up beside my Letter Garden Game as of yesterday.

I blog. I tweet (for the business www.CUNewswire.com), I Facebook. I do buy some things on line, very few, usually books. 

I do a lot of research on line mostly, read tons of newspapers from different countries, listen to misc. programs.

I'm not sure if my computer is one of those that the NSA can watch me through the webcam. If so, I just waved to them. Hi NSA.

They'll have trouble keeping track of me by phone because it's usually in a drawer. The drawer is next to the computer, so maybe the think I live in the drawer. The fact that one can be followed by phone everywhere is just one more reason NOT to have smart phone.

However, the feeling that so many people are aware of everything I do, is not comfortable. I am being spied on as I do ordinary things. So are you.




I am tempted to take the computer into the bedroom and point them at the bed. Maybe they'll be surprized that a woman my age does more than play computer games.





No comments: