Saturday, March 29, 2014

A walk from Marro





Sitting at a computer all day is NOT good. However, not wanting to cook lunch sent J and I to our favourite restaurant in the next village. She gave into a hamburger, I had the salmon with capers and olives. My misc. vegetables were all sliced spaghetti thin...

However, knowing I would spend the next few hours at the computer I decided to walk back, about 20 minutes. Nothing like gazing at the fields, lake, Jura and Alps on a chilly spring day to keep one happy. When one walks they see things they would have missed if they were in a car or even on a bike.

If you look closely in the middle of the photo there is a very fat bird on a branch. As I continued the walk I thought up a haiku.

A bird in the tree
Watching the new construction
Wishing for the field.





The yellow forsythia against the dark green pine and the blue sky was only more beautiful because of the smell of fresh pine.

Life is wonderful.


No comments: