Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Genesis




Journals are a lifeline to a writer, but since starting a blog, I've journaled less without ever losing the lust for a beautiful journal. 

We were in the librarie (book and paper store) today when I spied this notebook. With the medieval design and the flap to mark a place I oohed and ahhed.


I try not to ooh and ahh too much around Rick, because he's quick to buy whatever I ooh and ahh about. There are so many things that I think are beautiful, but that doesn't mean I want to own them. I still am a minimalist. And I can get pleasure looking, taking a photo with my eyes so speak.

Rick saw me and asked if I wanted it. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. 

I can hardly wait until Friday when L and I will do our writing session. The name on the journal is Genesis. I hope it is the genesis of some good writing.




No comments: