Saturday, December 07, 2013

Planning a trip

HB: Look at this. (He holds up a travel schedule for the TGV that the humans brought back.)

HH: There's rabbits on the cover. That means us. (rabbits hop up on couch and Scooby 2 and Petite Cougar jump up after them.)

HB: Let's plan a trip.

S2: Can I go, can I, can I, can I?

HH: Do you see any dogs on the cover? Or any cougars? This is only for rabbits.

PC: I don't think so. If the humans brought it back and it is for the French train system, that means that anyone can go. What you should be worried about is that they are planning to leave you two behind.

HB: They wouldn't do that. They are learning to love us.

PC: I wouldn't be so sure.

(HH and HB exchange looks. Together they say,) "We'd better be really nice to the Julia human. Otherwise we might be out in the cold.

Rapid shakes of heads. Meanwhile Scooby 2 is looking in a direction that means trouble ahead.)

No comments: