Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A new scam

Okay so generals skype regularly and ask me to skype them back. And of course there's the email from Nigerian prince's or other business men that need a place to stash their money. And we won't forget microsoft problem scams, or the one from my non-existent granddaughter stuck in Wales, but this is a new one.

"Enter a message to introduce yourself.I`m Mary Geroge,64yrs old from New  york, affected with cancer of the breast.My condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than 2

weeks,because the cancer stage has gotten its 4th stage. After my Doc Notice ,i have decided to divide part of my fortune,by contributing to the Charities &

Motherless. I am willing to donate the sum of £3,500,000.00 to the poor through you.Can you help me?

please you can also get back to me on my email
marygeorge.14@hotmail.com"

Not to mention how ridiculous it is, why would a woman in New York with or without breast cancer makes a donation in pounds.

It does get tiring these scams...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad world we live in!