Thursday, September 19, 2013

Reading Matter

None of us in Geneva is ever without something to read. If we aren't reading on-line, reading a book, there are magazines and newspapers.

When we eat alone in the kitchen, there are always words in front of us.

Thus I was not surprised to see Rick sitting at the kitchen table reading.

I was surprised to see what he was reading . . .  J's copy of Redbook, about the only printed matter available on that floor at that moment.

"What are you learning?" I asked.

Hair styling beauty salon scissors, comb and blow dryer
"How to keep my hair silky and how to accessorize a white skirt," he said with only a slight blush.

I'm comfortable with my hair grooming methods, but I'll have to ask him for advice the next time I put on my white skirt.

However, the next time I caught him reading at the table it was Flight Training.

Eclectic.

No comments: