Friday, July 12, 2013

You know the song




You know the song, "I wanta hold your hand?"

I'm singing "I Wanta to Blow My nose"
anatomy,body parts,healthcare,medicine,noses,nostrils

The problem with a broken face is that I can't blow my nose until the bones heal or the plates are in because that would change the pressure, the bones could shift and cause more damage.


And despite my age, child that I am, tell me I can't do something, and I want to do it.

There's also a special way to sneeze that I've mastered but leaves my nose running. I've heard of snotty-nosed kids but snotty-nosed 70 year olds???

Ah well, I'll continue to dab away with tissues. Compared to all the suffering in the world, this is so minor that it doesn't match an undersized flea on an over-sized elephant. And like the cancer, I'm looking for ways to make it interesting and worthwhile... http://breastisyettocome.blogspot.ch/

Still had it not happened, there would have been no complaints.



1 comment:

alex xander said...

Hello.
I love Indian music. I always look for Indian hot ringtones to set up a mobile phone. I have a collection of the best free Indian ringtones for you and everyone to refer and install here: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Here are the most popular Indian songs:

- Oporadhi ringtones
- Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtones
- Bahut Pyar Karte Hain ringtones
- Devak Kalji Re ringtones
- Maa Ka Phone Aaya ringtones

Also you can refer and install more bollywood music here: Bollywood ringtone

Wish you the best ringtone for your mobile phone. Free ringtones for people around the world. Leave a comment for my collection. Thank you!