Sunday, May 05, 2013

Nothing like a Sunday morning half marathon



What fun...watching Llara complete another half marathon on an incredibly beautiful day in Genève. Her blisters aren't as much fun, poor girl. Hopefully Llara will okay the video Rick took as she approached the finish line for facebook.

Also, while waiting for her after the finish, a woman came up and asked if I could help her get her telephone out of her back pocket. Someone had shoved it in. We pulled, we tugged. She held her pants down as I pulled. She held her pants out as I pushed. The phone in a rubber case was stuck, stuck, stuck.

Nothing.

Finally we decided she needed to take her pants off to get the phone out. The last I saw of her, she was heading to one of the tents.

Lovely morning with my lovely fiance and my lovely kid.




No comments: