Sunday, April 07, 2013

Back to writing exercises

My writing buddy and I have had a hiatus on our writing exercises.

We meet at La Noisette for hot chocolate, tea, noisette or watermelon punch depending on the season and either see someone to write about or take a sentence from a book, then write ten minutes using the person or phrase as a trigger after which we share what we've done. Sometimes we take the same track other times completely different.

There's been a delay of a few weeks while my writing buddy moved and got settled, but today at 10 a.m. she rang in Skype.

YES!!!!

I post my exercises on http://flashfictionexercises.blogspot.ch/ not that they are finished products, but just fun to do and a great stimulus for any other writing I will do during the day.

And best of all, is we have another "writing date" tomorrow morning. A photo of La Noisette below hopefully will encourage those who have visited me in the past to come back again.



No comments: