Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brunch

One of the Geneva hotels has a wonderful brunch. I treated my housemate as a thank you for all she does for me. This is what I can remember was available and I'm sure I've forgotten half.

Champagne
three kinds of salmon
three kinds of white fish
two kinds of shrimp
asparagus
green beans
carrot salad
cabbage salad
misc. greens
corn
babghanoosh
guacamole
misc. pates (meat and veggie)
potato salad
red caviar
black caviar
olives (different kinds)
chacuterie (ham, beef, etc.)
eggs scrambled
bacon
roast beef
steak tartar
salmon tartar
roasted potatoes
blinis

Deserts
All kinds of little cakes
A fountain with melted chocolate and mangoes, grapefruit, pineapple and melon for dipping. The waiter caught us playing making it flow in different ways when we held our fruit in it too long.

It was breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maybe even for tomorrow.

2 comments:

C. said...

OH yum!! C'mpn D.-L. what hotel do tell please :)

DL NELSON said...

It is the old Penta, now the Crown Plaza, near the airport.