Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Gulp




I will admit I swallowed hard when the passport control invalidated my Swiss passport albeit for a good reason. I was about to do the necessary things for the biometric passport. There was a glitch. For some reason after my first Swiss passport was stolen in Barcelona a few years ago, it was still listed as valid.

This will be solved.

Rather then get my new biometric post in the mail, I will pick it up at passport control and sign a declaration of the theft in Spain.

After Monday I will have no passport until the biometric is in my hands. Fortunately I can still travel between European countries with my Swiss identity card, but I can't go to the US, Canada, Australia and many other places until all is sorted.

1 comment:

miawri said...

Hi There,
Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
Além disso, eles argumentam que obter um cartão de identificação suíço emitido pelo Estado online são instrumentos de segurança igualmente imperfeitos e mostram que os diplomáticos ..
Email: contato@documentosreaisregistrados.com
Click here for more information:- more info