Wednesday, May 19, 2010

what goes rip rip giggle

As I read in bed this morning I heard from my housemate's room

rip rip giggle rip rip rip guffaw rip giggle, rip rip rip giggle rip rip laugh rip rip laugh rip snicker rip giggle...

It had to be her catching up her Maxine calendar.

After my foray to the drugstore, I came home to find one Maxine joke on each of the stairs, through the hall leading to my room and up to my desk. A sampling.

Maybe the green eggs in my fridge have been dyed. Feel lucky?

Know why I like chess. The queen kicks butt all over the board while the king hides in the corner.

At my age having Uncle Sam put his hands in my pockets is about the only action I get.

I don't know if I'd mind having my identity stolen. Hack, let the bill collectors talk to somebody else for a change.

Recycling is just common sense, which is why most people don't do it.

No comments: