Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mixed feelings

I miss my rose bedroom in Geneva, I miss my studio in Argeles, and beginning Monday is the month where I will be in both. I miss fruits and vegetables that taste like fruits and vegetables.

I want to be back in a bilingual environment.

I want my normal (whatever that is) schedule back.

I want to see my housemate, her son, her cat, and friends I haven't seen too long in Argeles.

I don't want to leave my daughter now knowing when I will see her again. Yesterday we went to Mt. Vernon, ate TexMex and watched a Chaucer documentary. We joked about me not wanting to walk to CVS (not true) and role reversal of her picking up after me (he he he revenge).

I am grateful for electronic communications where we can keep up with the small details of each other's lives.

I have been accused of being a cake eater. I want it all. I get more than most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article you got here. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thank you for sharing that data.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Avril Smith