Friday, June 05, 2009

Transition completed

I've temporarily left my life in Geneva with its wonderful view from the balcony of the house, my fun housemate, her son, my writing friends and other friends, the pleasure of sharing a place with the last minute sushi runs, the emails from the basement to my desk upstairs to propose this or that, DVDs to shrimp and champagne and Munchkin the cat.
I'm temporarily in my second life in Argeles with its beautiful street, my local and international friends with whom I while away the hours in cafés, the fresh vegetables where every ordinary purchase becomes a personal transaction. I've the TV, music events, my nest where every where I look in the flat my eyes find pleasure.
There are difficult transitions and there are hard ones. This is definitely the former.







No comments: