Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Twittering trying

I've ignored Facebook and Myspace figuring that I didn't need the distractions and political old me, just doesn't like their privacy and ownership policies.

The Twitter came along and hearing news casters talk about their twitters, I was tempted but with the newsletter and novel, did I need one more computer interuption?

I use this blog primarily as a writing warm up although sometimes it is pre-planned with photos and my delightfully thinner and younger avatar DL2. Other times it is let the fingers hit the keys like now. Character limitation doesn't go along with it.

However during the day, I've often had thoughts that if I could only find my pen I could jot down.

So I'm experimenting with twitter, and still not sure, but then I haven't mastered the ins and outs yet. Still the background colour goes well with my bedroom, although it will clash in Argeles.

Anyone who wants to follow try dlnelson7

On verra.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, I signed up for Twitter because my friend's husband sent an invitation as a way for everyone to keep up with their son's activities. He never posted beyond the first two, I never posted beyond the first few, and yet, every once in awhile, I receive messages that say I have new followers!

Hello, one of your old schoolmates, Diane Ingalls, gave me your url, as she thought I would enjoy your blog. I am American, and have just moved to France -- no job offer, no plan, no long-term visa -- it could be the second shortest amount of time I have ever lived anywhere (I lived in Bristol, England for 2 months last year). I have added you to my feed reader, and look forward to your posts!