Friday, January 02, 2009

Sightseeing in D.C.

Here's where Mr. Evil lives. Sadly, these are the only bars he'll be behind. They were building the stands for January 20th. With the expected crowds
I will be thrilled to watch it from my couch.
II gave this man the thumbs up. He was singing.

We also stopped at a souvenir shop. The owner told me that prior to the election Obama souvenirs were outselling McCain 10 to 1. Palin came next and poor Biden ranked a distant, distant fourth.

My French daughter bought me a mug with the bill of rights printed on it. When you pour hot liquid into the cup, they disappear, sorta like the Bush administration. I resisted buying a mug for my next hostess that said "Friends don't let Friends Vote Republican." Strangely our values are the same, we just don't agree on how to get there.



No comments: