Friday, August 29, 2008

Dreams of Obama




Last night I set the alarm to watch Obama's speech, then at some point during the pundit's (whom I would like to put a bounty out on no matter which side they are on) I fell asleep. I dreamed about needing to catch a train, but having to go to the bathroom and there was an outdoor toilet in a fenced in area with western fort type fencing.

The toilet was surrounded by rusting equipment (probably a symbol for the decaying American infrastructure) and the grass was almost knee high.

When I finished, I went through the door of the fence surrounding the toilet. Obama was there in a yellow t-shirt and he began giving his speech again. I put my arms around him and whispered "Don't forget habeas corpus." I woke to realise CNN was rerunning the speech.

However, Obama, don't forget habeas corpus...

No comments: