Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I want to conquer in my 66th year

Today's my birthday and here's what I want to see:
I want to sell Triple Deckers or one of my other unpublished novels.
I want my novel Running from the Puppet Master to have good sales.
I want to tame E. Sophie Gus
I want to see Habeas Corpus Restored
I want to build http://www.cunewswire.com/ even further
I want the war to end.
I want to learn how to animate my avatar. This is how she should be moving http://www.meez.com/export.dm?sect=badge but suspect my avatar has a lazy streak.
and at the risk of sounding like all Miss America contestants I want world peace.
Now I'm armed and ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sue Guiney said...

Happy Birthday. I know when you look back next year you'll find everything on your wonderful list has been done and dusted. Have a great day!!

Sue Guiney said...

Happy Birthday. I know when you look back next year you'll find everything on your wonderful list has been done and dusted. Have a great day!!

Melissa Miller said...

First things first:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

As for animating your Avatar, I'll blog it just for you!

Catherine Nelson-Pollard said...

Ooh Happy Birthday!!

Another summer birthday girl!

Hope you had a great day. I'm sure you will achieve everything on that list and deservedly so.

Many kind regards from the "other side of the lake." Catherine

Merc said...

Hey, writing mate. Late as usual, but wishing you all great things, the ones you are wishing for. Love the avatar!
Best,
Merc