Tuesday, May 27, 2008



When my housemate suggested that she and I and her sons go eat sushi I realised it was the 28th, my Coca-cola day, the one day in the month I allow myself my favourite beverage. As for the sushi, which I can't get in Argelés, it is mandatory to have it at least once before I go south for the month of June.
The white board in our house is used for all kinds of messages, jokes, drawings and a bit of philosophy now and then.
I put up a countdown until it was time for the sushi and Coke, with bad drawings of maki and a Coke can. (Only the younger son is a true artist). Little by little the maki improved, others were changing the countdown and additions were made. As I write this I need to go down stairs and change it to 4 hours and eleven minutes until sushi and Coke.

No comments: