Monday, September 03, 2007

Rock art

Some people find the image of the Virgin Mary on peanut butter sandwiches or Christ’s picture on a wood panel. While walking along the beach Sunday, I found a rock and despite the poor quality of the photo, in reality it looks a bit like a painting with waves, a rock and even a cloud. However, without religious significance, I doubt if putting it on E-bay would bring me any profit. In fact right now there is a wood panel image of the Virgin Mary but with no bids. Besides, I prefer to keep the rock as a memory of a nice day, walking along the edge of the waves with Mosquite, the pup, who decided he, too, wanted to put his feet in the water. The only problem was that waves for him were nose high. As for the picture of the rock, I don’t think he was impressed at all.

No comments: