Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meet Munchkin


A.K.A. Critter or Mouse Breath.
She wants to star in a Richard Attenborough nature documentary, taking the role of a lioness bringing down game, an act we often witness as we sit in the office as she auditions through the window. Stupid Cat. Attemnorough is no where around.
Yet she has been known to invite a mouse home to eat, not for her to eat, but has watched as he devoured her food in her dish.

Although this pose doesn’t capture her sweetness, she can be. Here she is practicing to take over the 90% of my bed after I am sleep. She resembles my daughter’s cat, Morgana, but Munchkin DOES NOT sit on my chest and slap me awake with her paw.
There have been nights when I wake feeling it’s hard to breathe, but it isn’t a heart attack but the cat asleep on my chest.

Of all the things she does that is the weirdest is walk on her hind legs along side of us.

She’s not my cat, but my housemate’s although I often take over cat sitting duties. Not a problem at all.

No comments: