Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another technology piffle

Ebay keeps writing me.

Today they sent me this message which is interesting because I never sold or bought anything on ebay although sometimes I do look at the site. I am not even sure what a Swiss Verstad is but I am glad it is brand new. I hope they work it out. Meanwhile such emails bring the oh piffle response.


shadow69696 has informed eBay that they have not yet received item 9303607451, K - SWISS Verstad, BRAND NEW, UK Size 9.5, Color NAVY.>> There are many reasons why this might have happened. Perhaps the item is still in transit, the payment has not yet cleared, or maybe it was accidentally sent to the wrong address. In addition, buyers can sometimes have unrealistic expectations about how much time it can take for payment, postage and delivery. As a result, no action is being taken by eBay at this time. > > However, it's important to remember that when you sell an item on eBay you're agreeing to a contract between you and the buyer. If you don't send an item that a buyer has purchased you may be committing fraud. > > Most Item Not Received disputes can be solved with direct communication between the buyer and seller, and we encourage you to work with your trading partner to resolve this situation. Click the link below to view and reply to the information submitted by the buyer. >

No comments: