Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Killing Time

I had four hours to kill while my laptop was being fixed. It made no sense to make the trek back to Corsier so I decided to…

1. Eat Tex-Mex food.

2. Sit on a bench in the sun and read the IHT and listen to the sounds of a sax drifting down from a window above the square where I was sitting. According to the stone on the building a sculpture and a writer once lived there.

3.Go See Marie Antoinette which was blazoned all over the movie theatre. Sadly in small print was the real movie Keeping Mum, but I paid anyway and was the only one in theatre.

4. Pay some bills at the bank. There are lobby machines for making transfers and the forms are nationalized for all banks and for the postal accounts.

The computer was just finished as I walked back into the computer. Not a bad day.

No comments: