Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Did Bush hire the KBG and Stasi pros?

Everyone who knows me, knows I am a news junkie. I scan papers from the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Switzerland, France, India, Pakistan and Australia almost daily. I also get google alerts on certain topics around Iraq and the military.

I do know each source has to be taken with a grain of salt as proven by the US papers accepting the Bush administration’s WMD claims while some like Scott Ritter were jumping up and down and saying, they aren’t any, there aren’t any. He was more or less ignored. Editor and Publisher does a fairly good job on reporting on reporting.

The following came from Al-Jazeerah's webs site. Although the West decries the station as being anti-American most of my Arab friends refer to it as a CIA tool, which makes me tend to give it a bit more credibility since both sides question their independence.

“It should be noted that on March 17, 2003 Bush hired "the former head of the KGB (the secret police of the former Soviet Union), General Yevgeni Primakov," as a consultant to the US Department of Homeland Security.

"Primakov joined another Russian, Oleg Kalugin, KGB (Ret) with the Department of State Security, also as a part of Homeland Security. On January 1, 2005 Kalugin was replaced with the infamous and sinister Silver Fox himself (his former CIA code name), Gen. Markus Wolf. "Wolf was the head of the international intelligence gathering arm (HVA) of East Germany's Ministry for State Security, or Stasi.” This went a long way toward perfecting the spying and wiretapping of the entire USA, and insured that Americans would become the next victims of State Terrorism ala the USSR and Communist East Germany.”

I don’t know if it is true to not, but I did mail it to a number of liberal reporters, senators and congressmen. With the new revelations about the NSA and ordinary American phone records anything is possible and someone should look into it.

America is probably safer from terrorists at this point than it is from its own government. It is probably safer from terrorists than it is from its water, pollution, and health system.

I picked up an interesting quote the same day. It said Congress should resign and let the immigrants take over because immigrants do the jobs Americans don’t want to do. As far as oversight and protecting the American people the Congress isn’t doing its job with or without the KBG and Stasi.

1 comment:

bb said...

"The following came from Al-Jazeerah's webs site. Although the West decries the station as being anti-American most of my Arab friends refer to it as a CIA tool, which makes me tend to give it a bit more credibility since both sides question their independence."

This is great! Just thought I'd let you know (maybe you won't feel so alone; I too am I news additic). I followed the exact same logic to the exact same conclusion. I said the exact same thing in a beer fuel debate last year in Calgary to my friends. As to the rest of your post, I am sorry to say, I couldn't follow it.

Go Oilers!