Saturday, August 27, 2005

The fry pan saga goes on

Walking by the Vieux Cinema Sabrina came out to tell me she has found a set of copper pans. They are beautiful and I bought them even though they are unlined.

A check of the internet on healthy cooking alternatives show that using unlined copper pans is not good. I already knew that Teflon was unhealthy as is aluminum.

http://www.islamonline.net/english/science/2003/09/article18.shtml

Now I need to find a place to reline my pans.

However they look wonderful hanging there. If I can’t find a place to reline them, I will have to return them.

Meanwhile I have given the extra fry pan and pot away.

Somehow I feel a bit ridiculous about this whole thing. Once my mother was playing golf. She was in the middle of a divorce, trying to get a business going, worried about my almost hype active brother and worried about her off and on gall bladder problems. Her partner Marion was in a funk. "What's wrong?"my mother asked.

Marion sighed deeply. "I really can't sleep at night until I solve this."

"Maybe I can help," my mother said.

"I don't know if I should buy a new mink coat or not this year."

There are problems and problems.

No comments: